Course for Oracle Apps R12 Technical Training
We have designed our course for Oracle app R12 Technical training content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone’s career goal. In our Oracle apps training program, you will learn Oracle R12 Technical real-time project and Oracle application placement training.
Course Details for Oracle Apps R12 – Technical
|Batch Type||Online and Instructor Led Training|
Syllabus for Oracle Apps R12 – Technical
Introduction of Oracle Apps R12 – Technical
- Demo session – Introduction of the trainer, explaining the course contents, pre-requisites, a methodology of the training.
- Types of Roles, Types of projects, AIM documents.
- Oracle Apps file structure, database structure & 3-tier architecture.
Application Object Library
- Levels of Oracle Applications, Creating users, WHO columns, Creating responsibilities.
- Menu construction, Defining concurrent program.
- Concurrent program with parameters, Creating Value sets, incompatibilities.
- Scheduling concurrent program, Creating request group, Creating request set.
- Concurrent program creation using API.
- Inventory Module flow with base tables.
- Accounts Payable module flow with base tables.
- Accounts Receivable module flow with base tables.
- Order Management module flow with base tables.
- General Ledger module, Creating Ledger using ( Currency, Calendar & COA ).
- Report development process, Report registration process
- Bind parameters, lexical parameters, reports with value set, Building report manually
- Using repeating frames, Summary columns, Formula columns, placeholder column
- Standard report customization
- Introduction to Interfaces, working with Out Bound Interfaces, using UTL_FILE package
- The inbound Interface process, Working with SQL*Loader tool
- Different option in SQL *Loader tool, bad file, discard file
- Using the Interface table approach
- Using API Approach
- Introduction to conversions, Creation of staging table
- Developing the validation package, Explaining the real-time project code.
- Completing the conversion task, Differences between Inbound interfaces and Conversions
- Form development process using TEMPLATE.FMB, Form registration process
- Form Personalization
- Using Custom all, implementing ZOOM functionality
- Workflow Introduction, Workflow development process and running the workflow
- Sending notifications, branching the workflow using result out variable
- Creating lookup type and Creating the role
BI Publisher / XML Publisher
- Introduction to BI Publisher, Report development process
- Creating reports for multiple rows, Creating Data definitions, Creating templates
- Converting a standard RDF report to XML Report, Working with data templates
Customizing DFF, Creating KFF
Course for Oracle Apps R12 Technical training module makes an emphasis on architecture, table relations, designing reports and forms using Oracle Apps.
Oracle Apps Technical course provides an in-depth explanation on the technical module of data integration. From this course, you get a clear picture of.
- Designing Reports and Forms
- XML Publisher
- Report Development
- Interface Development
- Form Development Process
- Related Jobs and Positions in the Industry
Oracle Apps Technical Course is a collection of complete end-to-end solutions that serve businesses with their own functionality.
Oracle Apps module makes you understand the architecture, table relations, designing reports and forms using Oracle Apps.
Course for Oracle Apps R12 Technical Training more details Please call +91 9657711155